Best Pipe Insulation Supplier In Bangladesh
EPS Pipe Insulation
PU Pipe Insulation
Best EPS Pipe Manufactures & Supplier Company In Bangladesh - AAsourcing
Best Pipe Insulation Supplier In Bangladesh:
STYROPIPE is a pipe section made of expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Used for insulating chilled water pipelines, hot water pipes, air conditioning ducts, etc.
- Manufactured in semi-circular shells of variable thickness (diameter) and length
- Unique interlocking mechanism (optional) present to keep pipe section in place
- Increased insulation due to low thermal conductivity – Due to the closed air-filled cell structure of EPS that inhibits the passage of heat or cold, a high capacity for thermal insulation (long-term R-value) is achieved.
- Flexible in size (wall thickness) and grade (material density) based on client-specific application and requirement
o Typical grades used are between 10kg/m3 and 35kg/m3
o Standard wall thicknesses of pipes are 25mm, 50mm, and 100mm
- Lightweight – easier and faster to transport and install, reducing labor and transportation costs
- Grade A fire retardant – All Styrocem products contain a flame retardant that reduces the flammability and spread of flame on the surface, making these pipe sections perfect for industrial use.
- Low water absorption – EPS does not absorb moisture, and its properties are unaffected by moisture or humidity
- Aging resistance – All properties of EPS are retained over the material’s life, lasting as long as the structure itself.
- Environmentally Friendly – EPS is CFC and HCFC-free and 100% recyclable.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a lightweight cellular plastic material consisting of small hollow spherical balls. It is this closed cellular construction that gives EPS its remarkable characteristics.
EPS is produced in a wide range of densities providing a varying range of physical properties. These are matched to the various applications where the material is used to optimise its performance and strength.
The term “PU” is an abbreviation for polyurethane. A polymeric resins that compose contents that are urethane which is a white crystalline organic compound (ethyl-carbamate). In the process of manufacturing, polyurethane is injected into other secondary materials such as double-dyed galvanized steel sheet, stainless steel, and aluminum magnesium manganese.
Commonly used as insulation for walls, foundations and roofing, there are many benefits to selecting EPS products:
• Energy efficiency
• Constant thermal resistance
• Measurable energy savings
• No growth of bacteria, nor will it decay over time
• Dimensional stability
• Chemical inertness
• Low cost
A cost efficient, high performing alternative to extruded (XPS) foam, EPS is the perfect choice for many insulation and construction applications.
AASourcing is Located in Demra,Dhaka is the largest manufacturers and supplier of a qualitative range of E.P.S (Thermonuclear) & E.P.E Foam (Armour) Boxes to esteemed clients Since 2013. Since we have started our journey we've served more than 1500 clients all over Bangladesh. When we manufacture any product, we always give priority to Delivery Time and obviously Product Quality. We can say that AASourcing is the best EPS Product Corksheet seller in Bangladesh.