We manufacture EPS Products Like Expandable Polystyrene or EPS Panel. EPS White Cork sheets or EPS Blocks, EPS Helmet Packers, EPS Fish Box, EPS Medicine Box, etc. We are located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
EPS has been a material of choice for over half a century, because of its technical versatility, performance, and cost-effectiveness. It is widely used in everyday applications where its light weight and strength, durability, thermal insulation, and shock absorption characteristics provide economic and high-performance products. Today we will see some features (like benefits) of EPS Expandable Polystyrene.
Features and Applications Of Expandable Polystyrene
- EPS is a good example of the efficient use of natural resources – 95% air.
- The manufacture and use of EPS do not generate any risk to health or the environment.
- It has a wide application temperature from – 110 degrees to + 110 degrees Max. Degree Celsius.
- EPS does not damage the ozone layer since it does not use CFCs or HCFCs in manufacturing.
- The transformation process consumes little energy and does not generate waste.
- Using EPS for thermal insulation in the construction industry significantly saves heating and cooling buildings. And a drastic reduction in the emission of polluting gases CO2 and SO2.
- EPS packaging protects products, helping to reduce wastage, and its lightweight nature helps to reduce fuel consumption.
- EPS packaging can come directly into contact with foodstuff as it meets all the prevailing international health regulations.
- Fungi and bacteria cannot easily grow on EPS.
- HYGIENIC NATURE: since the material is inert, unalterable, and innocuous. It can contact foodstuff directly while complying with health and safety standards.
- Adaptability: it is easy to adapt to any product or any design.
12. EPS is one of the most cost-effective protective packaging materials worldwide to protect goods from transit damage. It possesses an extraordinary combination of lightness, rigidity, and shock absorption and can be molded to virtually any shape desired.
13. EPS is also used widely for low-temperature thermal insulation because of its low thermal conductivity, and closed-cell structure (most other thermal insulation materials have open-cell structures, which make them vulnerable to moisture penetration), because EPS has no taste or odor and does not harbor fungi, It is used extensively in pharmaceutical packaging products, such as vaccines, where stringent temperature ranges must be maintained.